Make Your Mark — Join Our Team
Do you love working with industrial robots? Are you interested in helping create a new industry, Robots as a Service?
Hirebotics was founded in 2015 with the mission to bring automation to everyone. We lower the barriers to automation for manufacturers of all sizes by allowing companies to hire a robot the same way they would hire a person. Our cloud connected workers are paid by the productive time they work each week. Our customers are able to monitor the workers, production data and quality data in the palm of their hand using the Hirebotics mobile app. We have customers across the US ranging in size from small, startup companies to Fortune 200 companies in a range of industries.
Mechanical/Electrical Robotics Engineer
Do you enjoy solving challenging problems? We are adding a few new team members with mechanical/control/software design experience that can help us to continue to grow the number of workers we have in the field and develop our next generation of hardware and software technology.
- Conceptualizing methods for automating new customer applications.
- Developing proof of concepts through simulation and use of actual robots.
- 3D modeling of robotic work cells with sufficient detail and accuracy to send models of components (gripper fingers, part presentation systems, etc) to our machine shop partners.
- Assembling as much of the new, automated cell as possible before getting to the customer's location.
- Assisting in robot programming and installation of the robotic work cell at customer locations around the United States.
- Bachelors degree (or higher) in mechanical or electrical engineering.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, agile organization.
- Proficiency in 3D solid modeling, preferably in OnShape or SolidWorks.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment and/or robotics.
- Genuinely interested in learning new things and willing to apply your knowledge across all areas of the business.
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include a cover letter.